Skip to main content

Road Sign


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TED Talk

Assignment #2: Part 1: Through these videos, I learned that ideas are hard to come up with. A lot of artists have a hard time coming up with a new piece of art that they can do. Milton Claser talked about how he took a quote and broke it down. He chose certain words and tried to form them together to get an idea. He finally came up with the idea of new and old coming out of each other. He took an idea, broke it down and made it new.  Part 2: Stranger Things by Kyle Lambert I love this poster a lot. Not only is Stranger Things an amazing show, their poster for the show is also awesome. The tv show is set in the 1980s and the poster has a very 80s feel as well as creepy feel. I was reading about Kyle Lambert and how he did this. He hand painted the artwork and then created it on the IPad pro and Procreate. It was really cool to see how he did this and how I could do this if I spent a lot of time on it. I have always loved movie posters (you probably already know this becau

Alphabet

Assignment #5:

The Altered Page

Assignment #7: I decided to alter each part to relate to marvel. I originally wanted to add more detail to the Captain America shield, but I could not fit an image that would make it look good.